Our centrifugation tests for all rotating components give you the opportunity to test your designs under real conditions of centrifugal force and to determine safety factors.
With these tests we can identify problem areas in advance, which will protect you from damage under product liability.
For this purpose we carry out the following types of tests, for example:
In close cooperation with our customers
- Burst or overspeed tests,
- Gradual expansion attempts,
- long cyclic fatigue test (Lcf) or
- Testing of burst protection structures.
The basic conditions of the centrifuging tests can be modified according to customer requirements, e.g. by
- we carry out the necessary rotordynamic calculations,
- we develop the adaptation of your rotor,
- we provide all necessary components,
- we record the desired data and
- we ensure a safe test procedure in our test stands.
With a high-speed camera, the bursting of the rotor can be recorded if necessary (PL4 only).
Do you have another wish? We will find a solution for you.
- a homo- or heterogeneous temperature gradient in the rotor,
- a defined pre-damage on the test specimen,
- dynamic, non-contact distance measurement,
- a tactile measurement, before and after a test run or
- crack detection, non-destructive component testing becomes possible (for test series).